We are currently offering wine by the glass bottle, or a tasting flight. We have limited indoor seating as well as seating outdoors. Please check in with the host upon arrival to be seated at your table.
As the majority of our seating is outdoors and some is uncovered, please take that into consideration and reference the weather forecast in preparing to visit.
We are offering flights as well as glass and bottle sales. All guests will be waited on at their tables and we will include a 10% gratuity for wait staff on all on-site transactions.
We are offering picnic packs available for purchase which will include a selection of snacks to enjoy with your wine.
Safety is our number one priority. We reserve the right to limit numbers of guests or types of gatherings if we believe it is in the best interests of guest or employee safety.
Thursday - Sunday, 11:00am - 5:30pm.
- We are an adults-only facility: All guests must be 21+. Sorry, no children or infants please.
- Groups of 6 or more require a reservation in advance. No groups of more than 10 people.
- No RV's, campers, trailers, or oversized vehicles.
- Light fare available for purchase.
- No outside alcohol.
- Dogs on leash permitted.
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes on the Tasting Room Grounds.
Private Tastings and Tours available by appointment only. Call or email to reserve your experience today.